Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Final Countdown: 21 Days

If you need some background or a reminder, here's the gist. Today's another rest day, so I'm just popping in quickly to say, "Yay, I finally finished that chapter I've been avoiding and struggling so hard with!" Huge accomplishment for me right now. Thanks Sleepy Joe for cracking the whip, and thanks to all y'all for the extra love and positive energy.

Here's my inspiration today:


This gets a little graphic, and very sad, so please don't watch if you feel hesitant to. I completely understand. 

The message at the end is amazing, though, so full of hope and courage. I saw this video originally years ago, but it still makes my heart swell and my eyes well up when I revisit. If only I can be more like this elephant when faced with my debilitating fears, "...pushing through that mental barrier, and to keep going."

How are your projects coming? One day closer to fulfilling our goals and dreams, eh? Feeling good about it yet? Push through. Keep going. Roar.


4 comments:

  1. Yay, you are sounding much more chipper today, love it!! Glad the chapter is over. Onward to the next one, getting excited for you now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going Deb. The feeling I had when I received the proof copy of my book that I work three years on was amazing—worth all the craziness and frustration. Thanks for sharing that touching clip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your experiences, Peggy. It's good to know that there is a happy place after all the craziness and frustration. I'm looking forward to that :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...