Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Weaving It Forward

Okay people, here’s something just for fun. I’m giving you six pictures, you give me back six mini-stories (anywhere from one to three sentences), and then I’ll use all that to weave together another story for next week’s post.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, email me your mini's or leave them in the comments below by this Friday (April 11). 

BONUS: If you want to weave together your own story from the prompts and link up with me next Tuesday (April 15), I’ll send you lots of good kharma. Maybe brownies. 

And here are your six prompts:

Picture One
original link
Picture Two
original link
Picture Three
original link
Picture Four
original link
 Picture Five
original link
 Picture Six
original link


1 comment:

  1. So. I trundled over, knowing full well there would be a writing prompt hereabouts. Because I was stuck, you see, with too many ideas of my own. And now. Now... so many more ideas. I will attempt to sort out this addled brain of mine. You always find the best pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...