Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Final Countdown: 14 Days

If you need background or a reminder, here’s the gist.

So, uh. I'm not sure that this is inspirational? But as this is a rest day, I'm setting aside writing and doing some other things I'm excited about. 

Here's just one of those things:

link to original here
As per this post, I've got a shiz-load of cucumbers, which I love. So now I get to make a shiz-load of tzatziki sauce, which I also love. So, so much. I'm seriously giddy at the thought. Oh, yum.

Happy thoughts and positive energy to all y'all in your endeavors. May you all be giddy at the thought of your projects too. Keep on keeping on. Roar. 



10 comments:

  1. Now all I am going to dream about is home grow cucumbers...I love them.

    It brings back amazing memories of getting them from my Grandad when I was a child, he always had to give us two; one for me to eat on the way home and another to use at home (but that one didn't last long either!)

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love this story. I love that the second one didn't make it last long either...it would have been the same with me. Sweet home grown cucumber dreams :)

      Delete
  2. Roar, indeed!! I do not now if there is any domestic joy as far reaching as a delicious treat made by hand form home grown foods... congrats!! Enjoy the diversion, every detail of it. Write about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely. But I find the problem with writing about things like this is that there are just no words. The sauce is heavenly. Mmm.

      Delete
  3. Trying to write a review of a less-than-great local play over here.
    Need to be honest w/o sounding mean and get it the whole thing done before the movie my four kids are watching ends.
    Your photo makes me want clam chowder for dinner.
    Roar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate those kinds of deadlines.
      Did you have clam chowder after all?

      Delete
    2. We ate out which is even better. And the entertainment editor said I have until Wednesday for the review!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Heh. Don't I know it. We are green tzatziki sauce monsters.

      Delete
  5. I want to live in that bowl of tzatziki.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...